What I'm LOVING Wednesday!

Today I am going to be linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for:


I'm LOVING that today is February 1st.  I love February.. ESPECIALLY this year as February holds SO many exciting things for my little family and I.

I'm LOVING that the weather is gorgeous outside and I happen to have the morning off!  So far I've hit up the eye doctor, Petsmart and scored a free lunch from Jason's Deli because they messed my order up!



I'm LOVING that I joined Pinterest just a bit ago.. Find me here. (I don't really know what I am doing yet!)



I'm LOVING my new shoes purchased specially for my birthday!  Only sneak peak y'all get of the fabulous-ness that is my birthday outfit.



I'm LOVING the text message I just got from my boss giving me an extra hour before I have to be at work!

And of course, I am LOVING my two favorite boys!


Always,
Amanda

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh I miss Jason's Deli!! I haven't had it since college. Best salad bar and awesome soups and yummy sandwiches. Ahh I'm hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm obsessed with their broccoli soup! To die for.

      Delete
  2. I am LOVING the pictures of your dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you.. he is definitely a stud muffin!

      Delete
  3. cant wait to see the rest of your birthday outfit! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete